Sponsor


Breaking News

Download our app

http://goo.gl/75jCGv

Blogroll

Blogger Tricks

Facebook.com/hbtricks

Sunday 11 October 2015

Full method to create a phishing page.

Hi guys I'm Harsh and now in this post I will tell you how to make a phishing link.

 Now what is phishing the answer is simple phishing is a attempt to acquire sensitive such as username, password and many more so how to create a phishing link just follow the below steps.

Steps to create a phishing link:

Also read: How to hack Facebook account 2nd method.

1. First of all you need a gmail I'd original or fake I recommended a fake I'd.

2. Now go to wapka.mobi and create a new account using your gmail I'd.

3. After successfully login or sign up scroll down to bottom and click on create site.


4. Now enter a valid site name which name is never before use and submit it.

5. Now click on manage it then in next step click on admin mode.


6. Then click on edit site and in advanced function click on WML/XHTML code.


7. Now goto pastebin.com and from there copy the html code for Facebook phishing or any other of your choice or you can search it online.

8. Now paste this html code in the WML/XHTML code and submit it.

Also read: How to change your name in Facebook before 60 days.

9. Lastly copy your page URL then short this URL in bit.ly or goo.gl and send this URL to victim.

That's it you done

Note: This post is only for educational purpose I'm not responsible for any claim.

If you want any help them ask me in comment and if you like it then share it thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hai harsh I clicked on admin mode but its not opening showing server error

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get hmtl code tell me

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates